Thursday, June 7, 2007

Complain Complain Complain

I wanna complain about a complain that was sent into ST today. Sighz. It just shows that Singaporeans sometimes complain for the sake of complaining.

A mother wrote in distressed. Why? Coz there were Okamoto condom ads on MRT trains. She says that it is a public transport and we should'nt send the wrong msgs to students and kids. And she ends up (i think she trying to act clever) with "what's next, sex toys?"

Walau eh. She might as well complain that there are condoms sold in supermarkets and 7-11.

I dunno wat u guys think lah, I think it's ok for those ads to be up. I see that as an opportunity for parents to explain about the birds and the bees to their kids IF the kids every ask. If not, who bothers to really look at ads anyway right?

Furthermore, this type of thing, cannot stop if children start experimenting with it right? Aiyah, u know wat i'm talking about lah, sex sex sex. If they started, wouldn't it be better that they know how to protect themselves? Would this (stupid) parent rather her kid get someone (or themselves) knocked up just coz they didn't know condoms were not very expensive balloons????

Ok. it's Friday. I shd be happy. but I'm not. My whole body aches and I am getting bloody irritated with the STUPID questions ppl can sometimes think of when they walk thru the glass doors into where i work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Yucki Grosserina said...

Removed the comment above coz it was just some random adverts. BOOOOO!