Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Skinned

Dear Diary,

I did something so meaningful today. At work, I didn't work. Instead, I focused on making the Mr Orbin & Miss Yucki's Nonsensical Blog more interesting by looking for a very nice skin. I spent SO long on it. On the way, i put in a chatbox, and also found a sudoku challenge for ppl who are interested to test their wonderful skill of wasting time. At last, i found a BEAUTIFUL skin for the blog that got a nod of approval from Mr Orbin. FINALLY! After all the hmm, ahs, and (@*#&&^s from Mr Orbin (exaggerated of coz), we finally agreed on something REALLY REALLY NICE!

Dear Diary,

If you are wondering what happened to the skin... well, I COULDN'T LOAD IT UP!!!! Yes, i tried ways and means, read up on everything i could find, brushed up on my html but i still couldn't get it to work!!!!! SO Horrible!!! All my efforts flushed down the toilet bowl like the dead fruit flies i found in my bathroom!!!!!! ARGH.

Dear Diary,

I found out from my cousin from the faraway land of the taz devils that the new blogger system has a problem with us putting in new skins. how can!?!?! How can they promote communism and control the skins that we use on our blogger?

Dear Diary,

I just realised that i was actually kinda flaming the website. hahaha.. i hope we dun get closed down. I din mean to flame blogger (here goes my pathetic plea for leniency...) in fact, i'm happy to be hosted here and to have a place that Mr Orbin and me to spout our nonsense.

Dear Diary,

I really hope that one day that this will work out. That the blog will not feel that naked without its designated skin that Mr Orbin and myself have so difficultly chosen.

Sigh...

No comments: