Thursday, April 19, 2007

sick

I know I must have seen like I'm a periodic contributor even at this early stage of this nonsensical blog, but I have an excuse!

I had been terribly sick the past two days. Anyway, I have been thinking for the longest time and I just couldnt figure out one thing about clinics throughout this country, or maybe even the rest of the world.

You see, we may all go to the doc's for various kinda of ailments, but I dare say most of us go due to the common illnesses that affects everyone ie. flu, cold, cough, fever etc etc.

And unfortunately, I happened to be suffering from the above-mentioned conditions, all combined. Even if the patients there are not there for such ailments, no one in their sane mind would want to fall victim to it if they're already suffering from other kinds of sickness. Imagine having diarrhea with flu or fever. DUH!

Therefore, doesn't this make you wonder why the hell is the clinic the coldest place on planet earth while you're waiting your turn to see the doctor??? Is this a consipracy to make us patients more sick so by the turn you assess our condition, you could give us a higher dosage (and thus more expensive) of medicine? You guys are supposed to make us feel better, not worse. Especially while we're waiting.

And they dare to call me Orbin!

1 comment:

Marcus XA said...

The clinic that I always visit has no air-con! Sometimes it is hot like hell and I get more sick too! hahaha... Anyway, you will get better bro!