Monday, July 2, 2007

When will this end?

Upon advice from my superior, i stopped replying the African after that last plea by the name of Jesus Christ.

Ever since then, he still sends that same email over and over again. It doesn't stop does it.

Today, he is a lil more innovative. He sends a msg with some portion that belonged to the first email and the second email. HOW interesting.

Ok, i know u'll get tired of reading about this (just like i'm tired of getting his STUPID emails) but i promise this will be the last post, unless he does anything interesting. hehehe


Hi Miss Admissions Officer
Please, am still pleading with you in thy name of Jesus Christ to re consider my admission.
However, think of the timeless, money, patience and I decided to go through because of SMU as my choice of University.
No other Universities can offer my vision and my dreams carreer as your institution, so pleae clearify my admission.
I want to paticipated the next matriculation for 2007 seasion.
For God sake, approve my stand within the few days ahead.
May God bless you,
Felix



Eeee. I dun NEED his wish of blessing. EEEEEEE I'd rather he just leave me alone.

2 comments:

Miss Yucki Grosserina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Yucki Grosserina said...

Hello!

I did a quick translation and if it meant wat the translation website said, then thanks for visiting our website. Glad you find this post interesting.

Will visit yours soon!

Ciao!