Monday, July 23, 2007

Excuse me, i'm an incoming student from XXX

Ok. This post is not directed to any country or race so i've crossed out the country of origin of this incoming student's father.

They walked into the office and the father introduced his son as an incoming student from XXX. This was how the conversation went. I wish I could express the look on my face and the accent to you in person. Perhaps those who know me, the next time we meet, i shall do just that.

Father: Excuse me, this is my son. We are from XXX and he is starting school in August. We have just finished out medical examination earlier on but want to find out where we can deposit our pee.

*Shocked look on my face. Stared at his in disbelief." "Huh" (Me)

Father: Yes, we applied the tuition grant already and the tuition pee loan. Now we need to know how much pee to pay.

*Stunned*

No comments: