Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Quotes of the week

It's Wednesday and its silly quotes day of the week!

"I wish men had boobs because I like the feel of them. It's so funny - when I record I sing with a hand over each of them, maybe it's a comfort thing."
- Emma Bunton, Baby Spice of the now-defunct pop band Spice Girls

Note to Emma: So how many hands have you got, girl? You must love elderly men with man-boobies!

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields

Note to Brooke: Do you understand the meaning of the word kill? It means losing of life altogther, genius!

"Where the hell is Australia anyway?"
- Britney Spears

Note to Britney: You continue to surprise us with your knowledge, or lack of.

Hmmm, 2 of the 3 above are blonds. Still wonder why there are so many blond jokes around?

I still don't see Ms Yucki around, I think she's abandoning this blog!

And they dare to call me Orbin.

No comments: